1. The option to capture full HD movies and 4K UHD movies in 23.98p frame rate has been added.
2. The communication speed has been improved when connected via wired LAN.
3. The 'Browser Remote' function has been added.
4. The function to transfer only protected images has been added.
5. Corrects the phenomenon in which, when the electronic level is set to 'Show' in the viewfinder display, in rare cases, the camera may freeze when operating the AF-ON button or shutter button.
6. Corrects the phenomenon in which the Custom Shooting Mode settings may change when the shooting mode is switched.
Firmware version 1.1.0 is for cameras with firmware on the original version 1.0.0. If the camera's firmware is already v1.1.0, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
When updating the firmware of the camera, please review the instructions thoroughly before you download the firmware.
Visit the Canon support centre
(1) Once the EOS-1D X Mark III is updated to Version 1.1.0 (or later), it cannot be restored to a previous firmware version (Version 1.1.0 to 1.0.0).
(2) Camera setting files created with EOS-1D X Mark III cameras running firmware v1.0.0 can be uploaded to EOS-1D X Mark III cameras running firmware v1.1.0.
(3) Camera setting files created with EOS-1D X Mark III cameras running firmware v.1.0 cannot be uploaded to EOS-1D X Mark III cameras running firmware v1.0.0.
About Browser Remote
(4) When using Safari with iOS 13 or iPadOS 13, multiple images can not be downloaded.
(5) When using Safari with iOS 13 or iPadOS 13, the logged-in state will expire after a while and you will be asked if you want to continue with the session.