1. Support has been added for chromatic aberration correction, peripheral illumination correction, distortion correction, and Digital Lens Optimizer when using Digital Photo Professional to process RAW images captured with the following TS-E lenses: TS-E 17mm f4L, TS-E 24mm f3.5L II, TS-E 50mm f2.8L Macro, TS-E 90mm f2.8L Macro and TS-E 135mm f4L Macro.
2. Fixes a phenomenon in which standard exposure may not be obtained, or an irregular exposure may result, when Silent LV (Live View) shooting with the following TS-E lenses: TS-E 50mm f2.8L Macro, TS-E 90mm f2.8L Macro and TS-E 135mm f4L Macro.
3. Support for Exif 2.31 has been added.
4. Fixes a phenomenon in which the camera may not function normally when using the Camera Connect application to shoot a high frame rate movie.
5. Fixes a phenomenon in which error 80 may occur when HDR movies are shot using the Remote Live View Shooting function (applies only to Canon Log-supported cameras).
For more information and firmware download visit:
Canon UK Support: EOS 5D Mark IV