Park Cameras, one of the UK’s leading independent photographic retailers, is hosting another Imaging Festival at their state-of-the-art showroom in Burgess Hill, West Sussex, on Saturday 22 June.
The Festival is an open day showcasing the latest photographic products, with a wide number of money-saving deals and various prizes that can be won. Manufacturers such as Canon, Nikon, Fujifilm and Sony to name just a few will all have experts on-hand to answer any question you might have – no matter how obscure it might be! Activities and offers include:
- Bite sized ‘School of Photography’ seminars with professional photographers Jon Gray and John Clements
- Save hundreds of pounds across top photographic brands such as Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic and Sony to name just a few
- Spot prizes, free prize draws and other opportunities to win photographic prizes
- Fantastic range of promotional offers and cashbacks, including unbeatable door-busting deals
- The chance to meet and talk with representatives from major imaging brands
- The opportunity to touch and try the very latest in imaging technology
....and much, much more!!
In addition, Park Cameras is running a photographic competition where you can win a Canon EOS 100D + 18-55mm IS STM lens, a Nikon D5200 + 18-55mm VR lens or a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100! To enter, simply submit one of your favourite photos depicting Summer!
Full details of the festival and the competition can be found at www.ParkCameras.com/Festival2013