• The centre AF point (one cross-type with four supporting points) can now be used to autofocus at a maximum aperture of f8. This means that L-series telephoto zoom lenses will autofocus when used with an Extender (f5.6 lenses will only maintain autofocus with the Extender EF 1.4x I, II or III).
• During AI Servo AF shooting in low light, viewfinder information is now illuminated. The AF points blink intermittently in red, allowing them to be easily confirmed whilst shooting without affecting the metering of the scene.
• Corrects a phenomenon where the metering value of the AE sensor becomes abnormal, affecting the final image
• Corrects a phenomenon where Error 70 may occur during AEB shooting
• Corrects a phenomenon where the firmware of the lenses cannot be updated normally
• Minor corrections to Arabic menu
Firmware update v 1.1.1 is available to download from http://software.canon-europe.com